About Adoptee Rage

Statistics Identify large populations of Adoptees in prisons, mental hospitals and committed suicide.
Fifty years of scientific studies on child adoption resulting in psychological harm to the child and
poor outcomes for a child's future.
Medical and psychological attempts to heal the broken bonds of adoption, promote reunions of biological parents and adult children. The other half of attempting to repair a severed Identity is counselling therapy to rebuild the self.

Monday, July 13, 2015

My Mother Loved Me So Much that She Abandoned Me At Birth

ADOPTEE RAGE!

My Mother Loved Me So Much That She Abandoned Me At Birth
__________________________________________

The repetitive story told to adoptees is a cruel and sick joke for an adopted child to process, much less to understand.....

So "for a child to be loved, they must be abandoned".

Love is such a commonly abused word in the adoptive family that has no meaning other than pain, torment and cruelty. Especially when the adoptive mother's most favored past time is to strike the adopted child in the face, removing the adopted child's look of happiness, indifference, confusion and contempt for their adoptive mother.
My adoptive mother says "I love you" so often it makes my skin crawl. She says those words and then slaps my face, humiliates me and belittles me, as I am her greatest disappointment, mistake and bad judgement decision to adopt a child in the replacement of her dead stillborn child.