About Adoptee Rage

Statistics Identify large populations of Adoptees in prisons, mental hospitals and committed suicide.
Fifty years of scientific studies on child adoption resulting in psychological harm to the child and
poor outcomes for a child's future.
Medical and psychological attempts to heal the broken bonds of adoption, promote reunions of biological parents and adult children. The other half of attempting to repair a severed Identity is counselling therapy to rebuild the self.

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Why Adoptee's Need To Know Their Biological Families

ADOPTEE RAGE!

Why Adoptee's Need To Know Their Biological Families
__________________________________________

The natural drive to seek out one's origins, family and familiarity in adopted children that Is psychologically Normal.

What is not psychologically normal is to keep an adopted child from knowing who they are, who their family is and what a family's origins come from ancestrally speaking.

Why adoptive parents keep children from knowing the truths is adult selfishness.
The selfishness of refusing to share a child with anyone else, especially people that would be most important to an adopted individual as their own biological kin.
Keeping secrets takes an incredible amount of effort weather omission or commission the longer the lie continues time passes that can not be recovered for the child living the life in a lie.
When I met my biological grandmother I was so fortunate to know her as she died a year after I met her. I look like her which to an adoptee is the most astonishing aspect of our existence. To know what time will bring to my face. As an adoptee of 47 years my identity is beginning to develop for the first time in my life, and only now am I beginning to know who I really in truth am. I am my father, my father's mother and my sister's sister. The monumental information that has changed my life from regretful to healing is knowing from who I began.

My father's unconditional love, and in all of his flaws that are based on losing his first born child that broke his kind spirit and gave birth to a destructive one. Loosing your biological child brakes a person psychologically to live a life of reckless abandonment. As loosing a child to death or adoption is a kind of psychological torture that brakes people's spirit in ways that can never be healed., We can only go on.

So when people judge those who have lost their children to adoption so harsh and viciously, but when we judge a person that has lost a child to death, their destructiveness is socially acceptable hypocrisy.