About Adoptee Rage

Statistics Identify large populations of Adoptees in prisons, mental hospitals and committed suicide.
Fifty years of scientific studies on child adoption resulting in psychological harm to the child and
poor outcomes for a child's future.
Medical and psychological attempts to heal the broken bonds of adoption, promote reunions of biological parents and adult children. The other half of attempting to repair a severed Identity is counselling therapy to rebuild the self.

Monday, May 4, 2015

The Pregnant Adoptee's Realistic Fear Of Christians Stealing My Baby

ADOPTEE RAGE!

The Pregnant Adoptee's Living In a State of Constant Fear of My Unborn Child Being Taken Away.
__________________________________________

In my own very real experience of a "planned" and intentional pregnancy, I lived in a state of constant fear of my baby being stolen, kidnapped and taken away from me by the desperate, disrepute and dishonorable adoptive parents. These are the same villains that lied, blackmailed and manipulated my vulnerable pregnant mother into stealing her newborn infant at birth.

The planned first pregnancy should have been a time of calm, happiness and excitement in planning for my baby's life, I was not afraid of giving birth at all, as I intentionally avoided old wives's horror stories to protect myself from that type of fear. Yet the fear I lived to the extreme was that of helplessness, unable to physically defend myself in any type of altercation, and the anxiety from the fear grew as the baby grew inside me. The larger by belly grew the more I felt I could not fight of a kidnapping attempt. This fear was very real to me, the psychological fear of my child being taken away by the Christian adopters was present in my mind every day. I began to recluse myself from public places and in my solitude felt safe. The very real, concrete fear of my child being stolen is not unjustified. The infertility of women failing to become pregnant causes irrational, unpredictable behavior that is to be feared by pregnant women. Barren women have been documented to commit crimes with the intention of obtaining a child, to stalk pregnant women and murder them is not uncommon in the news reports. The psychological instability, illness and disease caused by infertility and the inability to conceive is now a common and public problem. Barren women with growing psychological problems become so desperate to obtain a child that they will kill a mother to steal her baby. These same barren women are the same psychologically disturbed individuals that adopt children. The psychologically disturbed woman that adopted me to replace her dead child was not stable and harmed me psychologically by her inability to parent from loss, and where her hatred of me began to manifest into adopted child abuse by the mentally unstable adoptive mother. Where my psychological fear began is from the cruel treatment I received by the adoptive mother, so I fear all mothers as potential abusers of me.