About Adoptee Rage

Statistics Identify large populations of Adoptees in prisons, mental hospitals and committed suicide.
Fifty years of scientific studies on child adoption resulting in psychological harm to the child and
poor outcomes for a child's future.
Medical and psychological attempts to heal the broken bonds of adoption, promote reunions of biological parents and adult children. The other half of attempting to repair a severed Identity is counselling therapy to rebuild the self.

Sunday, April 5, 2015

What is Adopted Love?

ADOPTEE RAGE!

What Is Adopted Love?

__________________________________________

Love is often confusing especially for unwanted children born, separated from their biological mothers, legally abandoned and adopted like a pet.

The adoptive mother says "I love you" all of the time, like a broken record desperately repeating the phrase over and over in her attempt to believe herself when she says I love you. Although my adoptive mother was physically repulsed, annoyed and treated me like an unwelcome adopted child burden that she no longer wanted but was forced to deal with.

I cringe when I hear those hollow three words, as they are outright lies and an pathetic attempt to manipulate me like I am stupid, and would buy into such nonsense. As a child I thought love had something to do with sex, but after you have sex, then you are discarded as used goods. I think that in the U.S. we buy into that romanticism and fictional stories of love in the movies, that do not count in real life. I know that when you feel deeply for someone and they leave, you feel sad because you miss them.
Is that love? Then the only love that can be experienced is when the object of affection is gone, and you miss them, or you miss the experiences that existed in the past. I know that I personally am incapable of loving anyone because I do not love myself., Although I still can not define what the feeling of love or being loved is outside of lust. I have strong harmony towards my and all animals, but people are in a class of cruelty that I try to stay away from preferring solitude where I don't become an annoyance to others and where I feel truly safe is away from fellow human beings. To Be Continued.....