About Adoptee Rage

Statistics Identify large populations of Adoptees in prisons, mental hospitals and committed suicide.
Fifty years of scientific studies on child adoption resulting in psychological harm to the child and
poor outcomes for a child's future.
Medical and psychological attempts to heal the broken bonds of adoption, promote reunions of biological parents and adult children. The other half of attempting to repair a severed Identity is counselling therapy to rebuild the self.

Sunday, December 28, 2014

The Second Time I was Thrown Out of My Adoptive Family and Had the Ability to Leave.

ADOPTEE RAGE!

The Second Time I Was Thrown Out of My Adoptive Family, That I Was Able to Leave.
___________________________________________

The night I was afraid to drive through the hail storm,
I spun out in my car on the way home and turned around. Calling my adoptive parents to tell them what happened, they screamed at me, calling me a liar, threatened me, they told me that the storm was a "bullshit excuse", to get my ass home...I was sixteen and a new driver, so I drove again down the mountain taking it slower than my first attempt. As I turned down the driveway they were waiting for me, descending on my car with me in the driver's seat they began to beat me up. Hitting me scratching me, knocking me on the ground outside of my car, pulling out my hair telling me that I was a Liar, a whore, a slut and many other drunken stupor behaviors that drunk parents do. The kept calling me many other unmentionable names as they struck me and kept hitting me so I couldn't get up off the ground. When they were done, I got up and ran inside the house and called the Sheriff's department. Lt. Frank Adams answered the call, and told me that he could not interfere with my parents domestic problems...because he and my adoptive father were friends. As I walked out the adoptive parent's told be to get out, never come back, so I left, horrified at being beaten up and my right nipple was detached, needing ten stitches. I went back to my boyfriend's parent's house and they took me in, as I was still in shock from almost wrecking my beater car.