About Adoptee Rage

Statistics Identify large populations of Adoptees in prisons, mental hospitals and committed suicide.
Fifty years of scientific studies on child adoption resulting in psychological harm to the child and
poor outcomes for a child's future.
Medical and psychological attempts to heal the broken bonds of adoption, promote reunions of biological parents and adult children. The other half of attempting to repair a severed Identity is counselling therapy to rebuild the self.

Friday, December 12, 2014

I Am A Consequence...The Adopted Child

ADOPTEE RAGE!

I Am A Consequence....The Adopted Child
__________________________________________

While compiling the volumes, hundreds of pages of medical treatments, medical complications and the two very long lists of prescription medication reactions, allergies, adverse reactions, adverse events including multiple accounts from anaphylactic shock that constitutes this problematic patient's physiology or constitution. The D-N-R, the D-N-A-R in medical personnel's disturbing thoughts about my In-Your-Face Refusal to allow medical Intervention: My refusal to take cardiac medications or let them crack my rib cage and my upfront refusal to install the pacemaker-defibrullator (ICDs) that may prolong my life from sudden death (Diagnosis LQTs).   My complicated medical history of life threatening problems is common to me and many adult adoptees. Yet I do not fear death, having tasted it twice after suffocating for three conscious minutes, and dead for four and one half minutes. I was ready for death the first time he came knocking and the second time two and one half minutes....And here I am again alive as I am practicing what I preach. 
I make the most of each day, although I have never been diagnosed with a mental disorder and I am not depressed. In fact I enjoy my life and existence now quite tremendously, after the cycle experience of   adoption reunion and have grown for the first time as an individual person and fellow human being to the point where I can look back at the whole disturbing social services interventions, choices made by others on what they thought would serve my best interests and they the social workers, parents and adoptive parents all were terribly wrong. They made bad decisions, acted selfishly and my best interests were in reality never a viable consideration by any of the so called experts. The two plus volumes of my sad distorted medical files and records attest that my childhood treatment was undesirable, abusive and against my best interests. My medical records are proof of young people following the advice of the experts and believing what those experts tell them.
The social service organization's protocols during the
baby scoop era was a social genocide of psychological harm to the psychological health of too many. And through neuroscience has uncovered the common links between psychological damage to heart and health damage. I am a side effect, a consequence of believing the government sanctioned practice in human welfare, the medical and social science at the time was aware of the damages they were causing people but the American culture of materialism and financial gain crushed the scientists and modified. buried or destroyed their legitimate study results to coddle and promote financial gains for the adoption industry. What we can learn from the baby scoop era is only on a personal level as the adoption industry is like the american civilization that stood to gain billions but the Native Americans (as I am a genetic NC Cherokee) stood in the way of perceived progress, and the Native American People and Culture were destroyed in the name of materialism and American progress. What has this progress done for the good of humanity?