About Adoptee Rage

Statistics Identify large populations of Adoptees in prisons, mental hospitals and committed suicide.
Fifty years of scientific studies on child adoption resulting in psychological harm to the child and
poor outcomes for a child's future.
Medical and psychological attempts to heal the broken bonds of adoption, promote reunions of biological parents and adult children. The other half of attempting to repair a severed Identity is counselling therapy to rebuild the self.

Friday, February 7, 2014

Documenting Insanity

ADOPTEE RAGE!

 To Survive Narcissistic Parent Documenting Insanity
__________________________________________________

#1 Calender & Sharpie Pen.
Each horrifying experience is written in full detail on the day, month and year. The offensive names called, What all was said,
Did I get Punched, shoved...Then she pealed out of my driveway flipped me off and screamed "$%X#&"-"#@#"! As my children looked on at grandma's tantrum about setting a boundary with her, went "terribly wrong". I drew a line in the sand and she jumped up and down on it, in a "protest of disrespect".

No amount of "Gaslighting", "Triangulation" or Psychological Manipulations can erase the entry in my calender last week or last year. I know what went on that day. Even with two, three or more witnesses the adult tantrum will be denied till death. No acknowledgement, accountability or responsibility for the actions of the covert narcissist mother.

I began writing down every nasty encounter and wish I had done this long ago. As each time I review the calender year of unpleasant protests, what I wrote tells the truth of my life and
gives me a valid platform to make decisions or trying to come to terms with the kind of child tantrum mentality I am constantly manipulated and blackmailed with. I have fifteen years of calenders with black sharpie documentations throughout. Writing down the crazy behavior makes me acknowledge exactly what occurred and when. I am safe and my calenders are hidden from view or theft. The calender is my personal insurance policy that I am not crazy.