About Adoptee Rage

Statistics Identify large populations of Adoptees in prisons, mental hospitals and committed suicide.
Fifty years of scientific studies on child adoption resulting in psychological harm to the child and
poor outcomes for a child's future.
Medical and psychological attempts to heal the broken bonds of adoption, promote reunions of biological parents and adult children. The other half of attempting to repair a severed Identity is counselling therapy to rebuild the self.

Friday, January 10, 2014

The Regret Resentment and Hatred of Adoptive Parents But No Responsibility in the Failure of Parenting

ADOPTEE RAGE!

Exploring Adoptive Parent's Regret, Resentment and Hatred
But No Responsibility For The Failure in Parenting.
__________________________________________________

There are many reoccurring themes of these hateful adoptive parents. The control and dominating way adopted children are not loved by the adoptive parents. The normal family will take whatever comes, Most adoptive parents blame the child's genetics, drug them and happily put them into institutions just to distance themselves from the adopted child. No one asked the child if he wants to be adopted. These prizewinning parents are all blame with no acceptance of responsibility for their part in the child's lives. No admit of any fault just scapegoating the adopted child as defective and the many disturbing rants, read below.
They can't spell but they are the adoption authority on evil.

__________________________________________________

I Hate Adoption

I Regret Adopting...

we adopted our daughter at the age of 11, and her bio brother at the age of 2. There were behavior problems from the beginning, but we managed trying various counselors etc. However this past spring my adoptive daughter assaulted me, choked me. She is now in residential treatment. We are trying to get her the help she needs, going thru counseling. We are empathetic to her past...but she crossed a line. I do not want to "give up on her" like all the adults in her life. BUT I regret bringing her into our life. I feel obligated to take her back...and it is difficult to want to take back a person that violently attacked you. I do not trust her, or forgive her.
I think adopting older children is a joke! and I would NEVER recommend it to anyone. I blame the system that lets children stay to long in abusive places without giving them the proper therapy to help them get over their pain.
 ________________________________________________________________
"If I had my life over again, I would not adopt. It has been the biggest regret of my life. Every day I feel I am being punished. I did it out of kindness, and it has backfired on me. Genes will out at the end of the day and you can't fix damaged children." 
________________________________________________________________

Oh be quiet! You have no idea about what parents go through. We all want to love our children, both birth and adopted ones. You have no idea about the heartbreak when things don't work out as you'd hoped and dreamed for that child.
________________________________________________________________
Sometimes we adopt for the wrong reasons and then regret it . I did. I will have to live with this quilt forever. The child is not 4yrs old and i still have not bonded with her. I have tried, but it is not in my heart. She is very active and demanding and i get very depressed and anxious and feel so much regret as to how i am stuck with her. I did not think it was going to go this way... she was so cute as a baby but soon drained me !!
________________________________________________________________
Do I regret adopting? It depends on when you ask me. Lately the answer has been yes most of the time. It's been two years and my life has completely changed. I give the kid a lot of my time and spend countless amounts of money on his needs. He tells me I do nothing for him. The costs in the two years he has been with me are probably over $100,000.00, but yet I'm told by him I have done nothing. He is a teenager which accounts for a lot of this. I'm just tired of dealing with all the headaches. He lies, steals, and tries to manipulate. It's gotten real old. I'm looking forward to his 18th birthday!

________________________________________________________________
I feel empty, I want them gone, but it is harder for an adopter to rid themselves of thier kids than it is for the woman who gave birth to them...how is that fair? My biological kids 4 of them are suffering, my husband is distant, and I am so angry and hateful. I have prayed, and tried to get God to guide me, what the heck do I do? I am so scared that if we seek help, they will take my kids away, because a good mother doesn'y scream and say hateful things to any child, and she doesn't get rid of kids , just because they have something wrong with them.
________________________________________________________________

None of these pathetic parents takes any responsibility for the child they created!