About Adoptee Rage

Statistics Identify large populations of Adoptees in prisons, mental hospitals and committed suicide.
Fifty years of scientific studies on child adoption resulting in psychological harm to the child and
poor outcomes for a child's future.
Medical and psychological attempts to heal the broken bonds of adoption, promote reunions of biological parents and adult children. The other half of attempting to repair a severed Identity is counselling therapy to rebuild the self.

Friday, October 4, 2013

Insights From The Bastard

ADOPTEE RAGE!

 Adoptees As Parents Utilizing Only Primal Protective Urges

How to Teach When In Denial Of Own Childhood?
How to parent, when we were not parented?
How To Mother, when We Were Not Mothered?
_________________________________________________
The Older Female Community Member's Harmful Intentions
In my pregnancy I learned to stay far away from those lame Old Wives. Dishonorably Armed their tales of horror to instill in me FEAR still abide. Not in support, nor teach or guide, there intentions for me to strike fear inside...but why?
The old wives too treated me different, not worthy of their acceptance. The fact that I am a bastard born Adoptee follows me throughout my life. In the community I grew up I will never loose this deplorable label of ADOPTION. I will never be valid here as long as I live.
__________________________________________________
These Breasts are engorged and pouring down on the floor.
These breasts have no connection to my my newborn baby,
I have no natural urge to feed her., Just the severing pain that purges through my body rendering me motionless. When she cries I nervously reach for the formula bottle to calm her. I know no maternal instinct, nothing, except to protect her from the Adopters who would steal her in plain sight, or like a thief in the night They do not think me worthy of my own child. As I was born a bastard.
__________________________________________________

Like the Survivors of Slavery and the Hulicost, We live in a parallel plane of existence outside the reality of mainstream living. If we do not continue the "facade of Grateful Adopted child" The community has no use or tolerance for us. When we grow up, get married and have children of our own, we are disrupting the natural order, as our place is only to be the purchased child, the only reason we are here.

We are so broken in our mental wellness and have nothing to give ourselves. We feel and use these natural protection instincts against adopters wanting our second generation of genetic-less children. We suffer in our own private hell of Adoptioned Childhood injustice of silence.