About Adoptee Rage

Statistics Identify large populations of Adoptees in prisons, mental hospitals and committed suicide.
Fifty years of scientific studies on child adoption resulting in psychological harm to the child and
poor outcomes for a child's future.
Medical and psychological attempts to heal the broken bonds of adoption, promote reunions of biological parents and adult children. The other half of attempting to repair a severed Identity is counselling therapy to rebuild the self.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Understanding the Personal Impact of Emotional Violation

ADOPTEE RAGE!

Understanding the Personal Impact of Emotional Violations 

To be emotionally violated by your adoptive family is a common reality of Adoptees. 
The most difficult to process is the actual malice, hate and loathing from my adoptive parents. In an unrelated and non stressful setting, my sudden realization registered in my brain...Three red cherries and the jackpot of hate was filling and spilling all over in my mind. Am I just stupid or in denial at all the signs, Horrible words, the adoptive parents hatred of me had been growing for many years, and I now wonder if there was ever a time of cohesiveness during my ownership., In the childhood innocence and ignorance was there ever a time when they thought of me as their child and not the financial liability responsibility of my existing. In the aftermath of my association, Looking at all of the cruelty, shame and indignant facts., I give myself the gift of being/allowing myself to accept that I am a valid person who did not deserve mistreatment. I did not provide
a great enough adopted child experience to the adoptive parents., As I was always trembling in fear or crying which interfered with the good times of the parents. I was fired from my first childhood job, not meeting the expectations of the dead female child that I replaced. 
 is still hard.
in words, facial expressions, body language

The adoptive parents have made legal, mental and personal promises that can't be kept., The mental  stress phase before and during the child adoption process.