About Adoptee Rage

Statistics Identify large populations of Adoptees in prisons, mental hospitals and committed suicide.
Fifty years of scientific studies on child adoption resulting in psychological harm to the child and
poor outcomes for a child's future.
Medical and psychological attempts to heal the broken bonds of adoption, promote reunions of biological parents and adult children. The other half of attempting to repair a severed Identity is counselling therapy to rebuild the self.

Sunday, May 19, 2013

My Experience in Hypnotic Regression

ADOPTEE-RAGE!

My Experience in Hypnotic Regression

I went to this amazing event intending to view my past life.
Unintended I re-experienced my formation, cellular division, fetal growth, birth and relinquishment.

Group Hypnosis of Psychic Regression where many people
assemble to be taken back in time. Time travel for the human's
soul is not as difficult as thought. The hypnosis is done in a general, Non-individualized verbal presentation. The teacher guides the group in a generic way not focused on the sought after result. The subject group experiences the hypnosis in an
individual and personal reflection. The topic of the class was to experience past lives through hypnosis. The teacher brought the group into hypnosis through gentle guiding of us down the steps
to the library of the human soul, where our personal guide greets us and takes us to our soul's record book. The dust covered pages of the ancient manuscript would open to where we could best benefit in our present life and current spiritual search quest. In this group of thirty individuals, how I somehow stood out in the middle of the psychological exercise astounds me. After the class was over, I was asked to speak with the teacher.  She was very interested in my experience, commenting that she had never seen a body contorting and morphing like a fetus.  She went on to say that the sobbing, crying and complete emotional collapse under such a light hypnosis was unusual. I was still in shock and trying to process the terrible and emotional drain of I had seen and experienced.
I was a fetus growing inside the mother who hated and detested me. I was not wanted and I don't know why she did not get an abortion. She hated my presence and wished me dead. I saw
during hypnosis my birth and emergence into the world of the living, to be taken away from her and placed in a hospital crib.
I was born feeling and knowing that I was not wanted and lacking the bond of maternity. I was born into hate and loathing.