About Adoptee Rage

Statistics Identify large populations of Adoptees in prisons, mental hospitals and committed suicide.
Fifty years of scientific studies on child adoption resulting in psychological harm to the child and
poor outcomes for a child's future.
Medical and psychological attempts to heal the broken bonds of adoption, promote reunions of biological parents and adult children. The other half of attempting to repair a severed Identity is counselling therapy to rebuild the self.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Child Cruelty & Foster Child Abuse

Adoptee Rage

Of Cruelty, physical and mental abuse It is my observation
that those outside and inside the family, extended family
and parental friend groups, teachers, neighbors, etc. will inspire my being beaten or publicly humiliated regarding something an outsider said. In fact before I ran away for three+ years at 16
I could not look anyone in the face for my shame and humiliating actions purposely in front of my parent's drinking buddies. None of these people I was familiar with dared say
anything of my parent's style of making a party lively by my
being shamed in front of the party. Most of the time my maternal parent person was just drunk, mad and reacting to something else when I would be caught doing something. The
party's description of my actions were greatly exaggerated, even
when witnessed, no one would speak up on my innocence, or say that my drunk parent was over reacting-But it was common knowledge back then.
While raising my daughters, everyone we came in contact,
 was a potential threat to their individualism. The teachers were
public enemy #1 to me. If a teacher met me at the door after school and said anything in front of others, to tell on my kid. That they: talked out of line, got out of line, or the tragedy was a school girl assuming her independence!
 I would tell these authority figures- Who Never defended Me."My child is being raised to be a leader" "Not a follower" as "you would have me break their delicate spirit to conform to your pathetic control. Their minor classroom exposure is course to destroy to my child's potential? You see the schools make the rules that society should abide by, yet the teachers themselves refuse to conform in their own daily life. Nothing much has changed in forty years, in regard to scapegoating a poor, disadvantaged or Mexican child. The school children are only worth the attendance money paid by the state of California.
It is the Mexican kids that show up and value this education.
The Foster Kids in my neighborhood would stand waiting for the bus in the rain, while their Foster home's natural children would be driven to school by mom. These kids lived in the home's unfinished basement, to supplement the mom's home stay from working a job. The children I would pick up on my way to the school wore the same dirty clothes every day. They were the epitome of child neglect and the foster parents were enforcing the CASTE that these children were unwanted, second class citizens. The worst part to me, was the terrible way that they were force fed the Christian religion because the foster children
were only paying guests in the foster home and would be punished (they would tell me in our car trips) If they refused to attend the family's church on Tuesday, Saturday and Sundays.