About Adoptee Rage

Statistics Identify large populations of Adoptees in prisons, mental hospitals and committed suicide.
Fifty years of scientific studies on child adoption resulting in psychological harm to the child and
poor outcomes for a child's future.
Medical and psychological attempts to heal the broken bonds of adoption, promote reunions of biological parents and adult children. The other half of attempting to repair a severed Identity is counselling therapy to rebuild the self.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Adoptee's Reality of Untruth and Biological Family Lies

As the lies begin to roll down the hill, with time and force they gather
more words. The information becomes engorged with passion, pseudo
truth and too much to loose if truth were extracted from the fast rolling boulder of lies.
The boulder of lies from my father, came crashing down on me upon my pathetic need for verification of facts. The grand story of this pseudo Vietnam Veteran.....Impersonator. With his far over reaching arrogance
he claims Purple heart, Valor, Honor and more Army issued decorations.
The stupidity of old men's life stories in this digital age is indeed punishable in a court of law. The Stolen Valor Act is the law that protects
a soldier's honor, and Identifies liars and deceivers for who they really are.  When I read the email's truthful words about the lies I had been researching in vain, I already had a hunch. But why would my own biological father who through his own efforts deceive me with such a shameful lie? As time passed the story grew. In my efforts to get the story straight I went through extreme details and researched every aspect of each item for the claims research. Over eighty hours of reading
manuals and  Veterans websites and claim filing information. Each time that I would find some new benefit information I would call him in my investigation's excitement. With each call his personification would be interested in my findings. To learn the fact that he went to boot camp and got hurt a couple of weeks into and discharged., The fact that he never stepped foot on Vietnamese soil is astonishing. The need to make up a phony self to present to the long forgotten, lost child makes my
compounded need for truth seem impossible reality of Adoptee's life.