About Adoptee Rage

Statistics Identify large populations of Adoptees in prisons, mental hospitals and committed suicide.
Fifty years of scientific studies on child adoption resulting in psychological harm to the child and
poor outcomes for a child's future.
Medical and psychological attempts to heal the broken bonds of adoption, promote reunions of biological parents and adult children. The other half of attempting to repair a severed Identity is counselling therapy to rebuild the self.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Find Your Birthparents Today!

I found my birth-parents with the county of San Diego's adoption agency
From which I was bought and sold in 1968. No amount of pleading about my child's need for a transplant, It was not an important enough reason.
They sent me a few non-identifying papers., With bio mom, dad's last
name blacked out. It listed many identifying information when cross referenced with Census,  property and utility records. Names of siblings
first names of entire families can be found so many places. With the recent release of 1940 records will make searches easier. I went to an
adoption search blog looking for search help. Professional search people
are trolling for stories., I posted my small bit of information, within days
there were ten or more people who narrowed it down and a few were emailing me with my bio parent's phone numbers. If I knew it would be so easy, I would have found them years ago. Do beware as some of these helpers have agendas of their own, and may contact without your
knowledge, or hijack the information in exchange for exclusive rights to your private life's story. Don't wait another day to call the store that sold you and get your 'non-identifying' paperwork. Get on it!